#5 Sign You Really Have a Customer Loyalty Strategy
Voice of the Customer feedback is not just “reported.” It is delivered to the field with clear expectations for action. There is no value in reporting the voice of the customer (VOC) unless team members get actionable information to improve. There will always be variations in service quality – by day of week, by time of day, by location or channel. There will always be worthwhile opportunities to get better. The best operators translate those opportunities to improve into prescriptions for action, not just reports. VOC research that sits on shelves is the death of loyalty improvement.
Signs that you really have a Customer Loyalty strategy
- Senior management is committed to measuring – and improving – the customer experience.
- Measurement targets are expressed as a percentage of highly satisfied customers.
- Focus is on the key drivers of customer loyalty
- The operations team takes ownership for continuously improving service quality and consistency.
- Voice of the customer feedback is not just “reported.” It is delivered to the field with clear expectations for action.
Image via Shutterstock